Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No Time / Lazy

Well I really have to face the fact that I will not reach book #75 by tomorrow. I just can't do it. I've read 62 books thus far, but there is just no way I can read 13 books by the end of tomorrow. Even if I had all of tonight and all day free tomorrow I still couldn't do it. I'm not a machine dammit!

I've decided sometimes life is about the small goals, but other times it's about the bigger picture. So yeah I didn't meet my mini goal this month, but I know I'll complete the 300 books by July 8th 2010.

The Bigger Picture....yep, that's the ticket.

I have excuses...lots....but it all comes down to me being too busy/lazy to read this month. I'll catch up though, it just might take awhile. So hows about we (when I say "we", I really mean "I") focus on trying to read up to book #100 by November 8th.
Ok??
Good then!
*
*
*
*
* ok, so I still have to blog about 5 books that I've read. I'll get to it, just not right now........

No comments:

Post a Comment