Friday, November 27, 2009

Book Number 64

Memory don't fail me now, I've got a lot of books to review and it's been quite awhile...

The Novel: One Dangerous Lady
The Author: Jane Stanton Hitchcock
Link: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/jane-stanton-hitchcock/one-dangerous-lady.htm

Why do I always do this?
Another book that is the second in a series. Dang It Bobby!
Fortunately One Dangerous Lady was another book that had enough detail about the first book that I wasn't lost...too much...
I really liked the characters in this book. The glimpse into a lifestyle that I will probably never experience first hand was pretty interesting (billionaire socialite lifestyle). It's nice to "see" how the other side lives. It was also nice to have some major drama with a nice plot twist or two.
I found several characters to be just a little too annoying, but it made the nicer characters all the better.
I enjoyed this novel, it was entertaining and left me wanting to read more by this author.

I give "One Dangerous Lady" a rating of 3.5 out of 5.

:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment