Friday, November 27, 2009

Book Number 65

Oooh I remember this book.....

The Novel: Snow Angel
The Author: Thom Racina
Link: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/r/thom-racina/snow-angel.htm

I can clearly remember loving the end of this book. I was a bit frustrated with some of the "going-ons" throughout, not because of poor writing, but because I was thinking "come on lady can't you see that he IS the bad guy, DUH!"
The villain was very interesting in an oh so creepy way. The central character was well written as well, although I just wanted to shake her and tell her to smarten up.
What I found to be particularly interesting was that the author revealed the murderer at the beginning of the novel. There was no figuring out the villain, it was all laid out for us to see.
This tale was thrilling throughout. I enjoyed the dynamic between the characters and the sheer level brashness the antagonist provides.

I give "Snow Angel" a rating of 3.75 out of 5.

Another author that I'll make a point to read more of.

No comments:

Post a Comment