Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Book Number 61

This book was the newest in a kickass series. I love it when I find a really good author that has an entertaining series of books.

The Novel: Doomsday Key
The Author: James Rollins
Link: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/r/james-rollins/doomsday-key.htm

Doomsday Key is the sixth novel in the sigma series, and like I said in my intro, It was kickass! As per usual James Rollins keeps up the action and the suspense with a hair raising adventure. The characters that I've come to know from his previous sigma novels are just as great smart and dangerous and risky as usual.
The action rarely takes a break, and I had a hard time putting this novel down until the end.
What I particularly enjoy about novels by James Rollins is that he takes a subject that is fact and bases his stories around it. He is knowledgeable about so many cool things, and what he doesn't know he finds out.
He scares me. His novels scare me. And I'm so dang happy to read his books.....

I give "Doomsday Key" a rating of 4.75 out of 5.

I was excited to find out that James Rollins writes fantasy novels under a pen name. I haven't read any of those novels yet, but if they are half as entertaining as his Sigma books I am going to be so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment