Sunday, February 14, 2010

Book Number 71

A much anticipated novel. I really Love Canadian author Kelley Armstrong. She does "supernatural" well.


The Novel: Frostbitten
The Author: Kelley Armstrong


Synopsis (Taken from the author's web page):


The Alaskan wilderness is a harsh landscape in the best of conditions, but with a pack of rogue werewolves on the loose, it’s downright deadly.
Elena Michaels, the Pack’s chief enforcer, knows all too well the havoc “mutts” can wreak.
When word comes of a series of humans apparently killed by wolves near Anchorage, Elena and Clay are sent to check things out. But they find more than they bargained for among the snow and trees of the savage Alaskan wilderness.


Link: http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/index.html
My Thoughts:
I am never disappointed when I read a novel written by my fellow Canadian Kelley Armstrong. (I'm a little patriotic today)
My favourite character in the Otherworld Series is Elena Michaels. Frostbitten doesn't disappoint on any front; character development or plot.
It was great to see Elena back in action and kicking ass. The action was non-stop and thoroughly entertaining.
This book is the 10th (I believe) in the otherworld series, so you have to definitely read the other novels before this one.....but if you've read them before, then there's nothing new I can tell you. It's the same style of well written, entertaining, action packed adventure that Kelley Armstrong is famous for.

I give "Frostbitten" a rating of 4 out of 5.

I cannot wait until August. Waking The Witch will be released and I'm so looking forward to more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment