Sunday, February 14, 2010

Format Change

So the reason I decided to change up the format a bit was because I figured that it must get annoying to have to click onto a link to read what the book is about.

That's it. That's my sole reason for changing things up.

Now there seem to be a few cons to my change up.
1. The blog post is so much longer now.
2. It takes a lot longer for me to post my opinion which I think in the long run may have some procrastination issues attached to it.....

My solutions to the cons.
1. Suck It Up Buttercup. If you don't want to read all of it, skip the synopsis and get right to the good stuff (my review, duh)
2. My issue to deal with, and if the past has been any indication...y'all know I'm a procrastinator...so whaddaya expect. I "promise" to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment