Monday, September 7, 2009

Book Number 45

Another book done, whoot!

The Novel: Sweet and Deadly
The Author: Charlaine Harris
Link: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/charlaine-harris/sweet-and-deadly.htm

Charlaine Harris's first novel. Not bad. She's certainly improved with her Sookie Stackhouse series, but this stand alone novel was pretty well done.
A nice basic mystery with appropriate plot twists. Charlaine Harris does a good job with the character details.
This isn't a book that I'd necessarily, call up my mum and tell her she HAS to read it, but it's a pretty good book and a good way to pass the time.

I give "Sweet and Deadly" a rating of 3.5 out of 5.

As of this date I've read everything Charlaine Harris has to offer. I'm pretty excited for the next Harper Connelly book out on October 27th. I also can't wait for the next Sookie Stackhouse novel, whenever that comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment