Monday, September 21, 2009

Book Number 53

Sweet a fantasy novel! I'm picky with my fantasy genre, so it's got to be a good one for me to be happy.

The Novel: Dreamfever
The Author: Karen Marie Moning
Link: http://www.karenmoning.com/novels/dreamfever/index.html

This novel is 4th in a series of 5 (5th yet to be published). It's an interesting series and it's imperative to read the novels in sequence.
The novels are set in Ireland. The scene description is so rich (and terrifying). Character and "monster" descriptions are so well done that I've almost had nightmares.
This novel has the elements that I look for; humour, sex, action and violence.
If you enjoy the fantasy genre, this novel and it's predecessors are a good choice.

I give "Dreamfever" a rating of 4 out of 5.

Time to get my arse in gear and read some more before I fall even further behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment