Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Book Number 46

Another book I've been waiting for, for a long time. I had read all the books in the series awhile ago so I was waiting impatiently for this one to be published and arrive at my library for me. I'm glad it's here and I've read it.....but I finished it in about 2 hours so now I'm bummed that it's over and I'll have to wait forever for the next book....sigh....

The Novel: Undead and Unwelcome
The Author: MaryJanice Davidson
Link: http://www.maryjanicedavidson.net/betsy.html

The most recent novel in the "Undead" series. I love this series. I love vampire books with humour. I love the main character "Betsy", I enjoy her attitude and her style.
The plot was well done and the other characters are also well developed (but you need to read the other books in the series first to get the full back story)
There is just the right amount of violence to go with the steamy parts (aka: naughty time). I enjoy MaryJanice Davidson's take on the whole vampire/ werewolf genre. It's different from a lot of other vampire novels I've read. The rules are different and I enjoy that (it can get a bit boring having everything be the same).
My biggest problem is having to wait for the next book in the series.

I give "Undead and Unwelcome" a rating of 4.25 out of 5.

As I've said numerous times before, I am not a patient person (in regards to my reading), the wait for the next MaryJanice Davidson Novel is going to be hard for me.....and I may just get a little cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment