Friday, July 24, 2009

Time, Or Lack There Of.....

So it's been kinda hard keeping up with this whole blogging thing. I've been trying to read so many books, but then I find I don't have much time to write about it.

I'm on book #10 now, but I have yet to write about book 9. I started to panic last night when I forgot the title of book #9 and what it was about. I was starting to wonder what the heck is wrong with me....but then I remembered, I donated blood yesterday....so all of my smarts must have been drained out and now someone else is going to know the title and exactly what happened with book #9.
Phew, mystery solved.

I've decide to start carrying around a notebook now. This way I can make notes during my reading time so that I don't have to rely on my fading memory as much. I should have done this from the beginning...but I forgot.....

This summer was supposed to be nice and relaxing with a lot of reading time. I don't know what happened. I guess I can put a check mark in the "didn't neglect my family" column. If I can check off the "read 300 books and blogged about it", well, that remains to be seen.

It also doesn't help that it's so bleeping hot. It's pretty hard to concentrate on books when I keep watching my feet/legs turn into cankles, or spending hours just wiping the sweat out of my eyes. Sweat mixed with sunscreen is really not a good idea to get into the eyes....but hey, my eyes are constantly blood shot ....... which in turn makes me look stoned ..... and mixed with the fact that I can't stop snacking....not so good for my reputation. whatevs.

I'll probably get busy writing about book 9 soon, I just have to shower and get dressed first. It's not quite noon yet so I feel I've still got time.

No comments:

Post a Comment