Sunday, August 9, 2009

Book Number 22

Another Charlaine Harris, you can't say I didn't warn you.....

The Novel: An Ice Cold Grave
The Author: Charlaine Harris
Link: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/charlaine-harris/ice-cold-grave.htm

Book 3 in the Harper Connelly series. I enjoyed this book. The first book in the series I was like "meh, it's okay" But now I'm really getting into these novels. I know more about Harper and her "brother" and I am fascinated by their relationship. I find myself being more empathetic towards Harper and her talents and the repercussions of such.
The story itself was interesting. I find myself wondering "why does this stuff always happen to them (the main characters), I know they go to these places doing what they have to do, but why do they always seem to have more bad shit happen to them"
I enjoyed the quirks of the minor characters.
I know I like a book when I want to peek at the end and see whodunit.

I give "An Ice Cold Grave" a rating of 4 out of 5.

I am glad that the Harper Connelly series has improved from the first book. I'm glad I decided to stick with the series and see what happens next.....now I'm just impatiently waiting for Grave Secret to come out October 27th. Hurry up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment