Sunday, August 9, 2009

Book Number 24

The last Charlaine Harris novel I've read recently, but don't despair....I've got another Charlaine Harris book sitting on my book shelf just waiting for me (but I've got about 4 or so more books to read before it, so there should be a nice gap)

The Novel: Shakespeare's Christmas
The Author: Charlaine Harris
Link: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/charlaine-harris/shakespeares-christmas.htm

I liked this Lily Bard book a lot better than the first, and it was even better than the second in the series. I find I am liking Lily a lot more than I did to start. Each book I read in the series I develop a better understanding of Lily and I get more emotionally involved.
This book takes us even further into Lily's past life. We "meet" her family and find out their little quirks.
I like how this book was set in a different town with different characters.
The plot was really entertaining. I couldn't put this book down until I knew who the bad guy was, and when I found out who it was I was looking forward to the ass-kicking he was sure to get.
I liked it. I am glad I stuck with the series.

I give "Shakespeare's Christmas" a rating of 3.5 out of 5.

I've got the next 2 books in the series on hold, and I am looking forward to them arriving at my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment