Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What's up?

Where have I been?
Reading of course.
I figured out that I'm so far behind that if I don't read at least 25 books a month I'll not meet my goal. This sucks because I thought I was doing so well.
I've read 3 more books since my last blog entry and I've almost finished another, but even still, 17 books and a month has almost passed....not good...falling far behind already.....sigh.
I can do it though, I just have to make up for lost time with some quick easy reading (aka: chick lit)
I don't want to spend all my reading time enjoying the latest chick lit novels, however. I think there should be a nice balance between all the genres (well almost all, you won't catch me reading a western any time soon)
I'm going to make a conscious effort to read a more diverse selection of books. Each time I go to the library to pick out novels (apart from when the one's I've put on hold arrive) I am going to try and grab a novel from several different areas. This way I can broaden my reading experiences and possibly find new authors that I enjoy.

I am also willing to take any novel suggestions. If I haven't read the suggested novel before, I'll make a good effort to add it to my reading list (as long as it doesn't sound totally lame in my opinion)

No comments:

Post a Comment