Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Off Topic, Juvenile Behaviour

Random thoughts, Juvenile behaviour...This is not how I am all the time. Normally I am a rational, intellectual person.
but once in awhile.......

Sometimes I get it in my head to do weird things, or I try and convince people to encourage me to do weird things.
Not weird as in perverted or illegal. Just regular weird. Weird as in people might say "what the heck were you thinking? that's just dumb"

A few years back when the movie "Super Troopers" came out, I was fascinated by it's wackiness and I seemed compelled to do dumb shit a la super trooper style.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247745/

Do you know how hard it is to convince people to have a syrup chugging contest? It's impossible. Maybe because the people I am friends with have a higher maturity level than I do...I dunno. I was only 22 at the time, and it really seemed like a good idea (alcohol may have been involved).

This is the reason I should probably not watch Super Troopers 2 when it is released...ahhh who am I kidding, I'm going to watch it and I'll probably find something in the movie that makes me want to do dumb shit. sigh.

Anyway, I've got the urge to do something weird again.
I've been thinking a lot about crazy diets lately. Remember the grapefruit and bacon diet of the past? It's been proven that a diet restricting a person to 1 or 2 foods is generally not a good idea....common sense right?
Well it's been so freakin hot out, and I've been slamming 7-11 slurpee's like they're going out of style, and noshing on Mr.Freeze freezies like you wouldn't believe.....all sugar, all the time, baby.

I have been eating regular foods as well.....but the crazy diet fad has got me thinking....

How long could a person survive on freezies alone, and how much weight could a person lose???
Would a person (me) be hungry 24-7 and have to eat my body's weight in frozen deliciousness just to not go into some kind of hunger coma?

yep, this is the crap I think about ..... and try to convince my hubby that me doing it would be a good idea and/or have hilarious/possibly dangerous results.

Don't worry I won't be starting a freezie diet anytime soon (or a slurpee diet either)...but sometimes I just wonder, hmmm what would it be like?

Like I said, dumb weird shit.......

"the snozzberries taste like snozzberries"

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA, Oh Nikki, I just love ya. :)
    And they're coming out with a Super Troopers 2?? That is so fricken awesome!!!
    ... and don't worry Nikki, I think that the whole thinking of dumb weird stuff runs in the family. Haha!!
    I've wanted to go to a fast food restaurant and ask for a Litre'o'cola when I saw that movie. Haha oh yes, that movie is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete